Hotel & Cancellation Policies
Please take the time to read this section to avoid any misunderstanding. We go out of our way to help when we can but our official cancellation policy is: All cancellations must be made by fax with an e-mail confirming the cancellation. Cancellations by telephone are not acceptable.
• Cancellation policy is thirty (30) days prior to arrival.
• Cancellation fee is three (3) nights room and tax or 100% of stay whichever is less
• Group reservation (3 or more rooms) are subject to a 50% deposit and the cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellation fee will be the total stay.
.• Rates are based on single or double occupancy per night stay.
• Rates do not include Energy Surcharge of 5% and Hotel Tax of 9%.
• Three (3) night stay minimum.
• Check out time is at 11:00am.
• If room is occupied beyond 11:00am an extra day may be charged.
• Discounted rates cannot be combined or be eligible with any other promotion.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Some blackout dates may apply.
• NO REFUNDS for no shows, late arrivals or early departures.
• There will be a charge of $50 pp for additional person per night stay in high season and $30 in low season.
• Small or Medium size pets are accepted.
– A charge of $25 per pet per night stay will apply.
– A Vaccine Certificate must be handed at Check-In.
– Pets must be on a kennel while on the room and on a leash will on public areas.
• Hotel is not responsible for:
– Accident or injury to Guests.
– Loss of money or valuable of any kind.
– Any damage or theft to your car or any article left in your car.
• There will be a charge of $200+ in the case of damage to the property.
• There will be a $40 charge for lost or damaged safe key.
• There will be a $150 charge for lost or damaged room key.
• Safe boxes must be open at check-out.
• Charge of $50 will apply if safe box is left locked.
• Our hotel rooms are Smoke Free and designated as NON-SMOKING.
• There will be a $200 charge if smoking is perceived in guest room.
• Damages to property are subject to fee starting on $250.